Furnace Installation in New Haven County, CT
Need a Furnace Replacement? Call Connecticut's Home Heating ExpertsToday’s high-efficiency furnaces can save up to 50% in operating costs over a typical ten-year-old furnace. Many earlier model furnaces have Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) ratings of 65% or less. The minimum AFUE rated furnace that can be sold in the United States today is 80%.
Our current product offering starts at 80% AFUE and goes all the way to a very efficient 97% AFUE rating. Depending on your average usage, higher AFUE rated furnaces can significantly reduce your gas bill.
Here’s What You Can Expect On Your Day of Your New Furnace InstallationAir Specialties’ air conditioning & heating technicians take personal responsibility for your complete satisfaction.
- We will arrive on time as promised on a day that is convenient for you and your family
- We will treat you and your home with courtesy and respect
- Our technicians will wear shoe covers and put down drop cloths to protect your home
- You’ll never have to worry about who is in your home. Every employee is background checked
- We will take the time to review everything you need to know to operate and enjoy your new system for years to come
- We'll stand behind our installation today, and down the road
We offer many furnaces with variable and multi-speed features that can provide enhanced indoor comfort by slowly ramping up to your thermostat setting rather than simply turning on at full speed. This alleviates the ‘cold air blow’ often associated with single speed furnaces, and dramatically reduces system noise.
Once you have selected a new furnace for your home, it is critical that it be sized and matched properly to the air handling capabilities of your existing ductwork. Air Specialties will ensure that you get the right size unit for your needs, guaranteed.