Heat Pump Installation For New Haven County
Heat and Cool Your Home
Heat pumps can serve both heating and cooling needs in a home. Generally, heat pumps operate by transferring warm and cool air, similar to a refrigerator. When warming the air, heat is brought in from the outside. When cooling, the heat is transferred out of the home to act as an air conditioner. Heat pumps are considered more cost-effective when compared to other heating systems.
Heat Pumps Are Energy Efficient
Inverter Heat Pumps can act as energy-efficient replacements for furnaces and air conditioners, especially in areas with moderate climates. The reason is that instead of taking energy to generate heat like a furnace, they simply transfer heat that is already there. And because they act as a better dehumidifier than standard central air systems, heat pumps will save energy and costs for you while keeping you cool in the hot summer months.
Types of Heat Pumps
There are three types of heat pumps to choose from when looking to install one in your residence. The most common is the air source heat pump, which transfers heat between your house and the outside, as mentioned above.
A water-source heat pump utilizes a nearby body of water and is more likely to be used in areas that have more of an extreme climate.
A geothermal heat pump simple utilizes the ground around your house to transfer heat. Geothermal heat pumps may not be appropriate for your residence depending on the surrounding landscape, lot size and components of surrounding soil.
Consult with your service technician to determine which type of heat pump is best for your home!
Heat Pump Installation Is NOT A DIY Project
Like other heavy machinery, a professional should install a heat pump. It can get dangerous if you do not know what you are doing, so you should leave the installation service to the experts at Air Specialties.
What You Can Expect On Your Day of Your Heat Pump Installation
Air Specialties’ air conditioning and heating technicians take personal responsibility for your complete satisfaction. Our trusted name in the New Haven County area will speak for itself, but we also wanted to outline what you can anticipate from a visit from one of our technicians so that there are no surprises.
- We will arrive on time, as promised, on a day that is convenient for you and your family.
- We will treat you and your home with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- Our technicians will wear shoe covers and put down drop cloths to protect your home from any potential messes.
- You will never have to worry about who is in your home. Every Air Specialties employee is screened through a background checking system.
- We will take the time to review everything you need to know to operate and enjoy your new system for years to come.
- We will stand behind our installation today and down the road.