Residential Oil and Gas Boiler Maintenance in New Haven County & Surrounding Areas
Once you have a gas or oil boiler installed in your New Haven County home, it is essential that you keep the appliance clean and properly maintained by professional technicians. One of the most frequent causes of boiler malfunctions, breakdowns, and replacements is neglected everyday wear and tear and corrosion. Fortunately, with the affordable annual boiler maintenance services by the professionals at Air Specialties, you can keep your boiler in working condition for longer. Annual boiler maintenance will pay for itself by prolonging your heating system’s lifespan and ensuring fewer service calls.
From Milford and Hamden to New Haven and Branford, CT, Air Specialties provides exceptional residential boiler maintenance inspections. Our technicians will not only locate and repair the small problems that could leave your family without heat but will diagnose potential issues that may lead to unsafe carbon monoxide levels or full-system breakdowns in the future.
We provide the following boiler tune-up services in Devon, Orange, and North Branford, along with all the nearby cities:
- Combustion Chamber Cleaning: The combustion chamber is where the fuel mixes with air and is ignited, which in turn generates heat. The byproducts created by combustion are soot, water vapor, and carbon dioxide. If soot builds up over time, it can cause the chamber walls to corrode. We will inspect the chamber for holes or corrosion.
- Flue Pipe Inspection: A flue is simply a duct or pipe in the boiler that transports the gases created by combustion outside. A flue pipe can leak carbon monoxide if it is damaged or corroding, which is a safety hazard for you and your family. Corroded flue pipes should be replaced as soon as possible.
- Oil Filter Replacement: Just as it is vital to clean your dryer or air conditioning filter, a clean oil filter is essential to the oil hot water boiler installation in your home. The oil burner nozzle needs to stay free of sludge and contaminants which could result in combustion problems that could shut down the system in the future.
- Burner Adjustment: The air gates within the burner are adjusted as needed for the proper fuel-to-air ratio. The oil nozzle is responsible for atomizing the fuel just before igniting it (which means it breaks down the particles, combines it with air, and then vaporizes it). We will inspect the nozzle for deficiencies and then replace it if needed.
- Efficiency Testing: A combustion analyzer is used to calculate furnace efficiency by measuring gases in the exhaust flue. We will make sure that your furnace is running at its most efficient level before leaving your home. We guarantee your satisfaction.
Proper boiler maintenance for both gas and oil boilers is just as crucial as proper boiler installation in keeping your system running smoothly as possible. Our convenient location in New Haven County makes it easier for us to reach your home in Derby, East Haven, and North Haven as soon as possible when it comes to routinely scheduling maintenance calls or hot water heater repairs.
Boiler Maintenance Service Area
Just like any other household appliance, your boiler must receive annual maintenance services by licensed professionals who know what they are doing. Air Specialties’ boiler specialists know how to inspect boilers, detect issues with components, and utilize their skills and knowledge to fix the minor problems and take preventative measures to lengthen its lifespan. Air Specialties employs local technicians prepared to take on any boiler problem in the New Haven County, CT, region, including the following areas:
- New Haven
- North Haven
- East Haven
- North Branford
Call us today to schedule your boiler tune-up to ensure your heating system is ready for winter!